Like you, we are monitoring the news. We would like to share with you the steps we are taking in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Following the recommendations of the CDC, below are strategies we at Dynamic Colors, Inc. are implementing for our employees & independent contractors (IC):
- We are actively encouraging sick employees and IC to stay home.
- We are following CDC guidelines on how to conduct a risk assessment of their potential exposure. We will immediately separate and send employees & IC home who develop symptoms during the workday.
- We are enforcing respiratory etiquette and proper hygiene by all employees and IC:
- Employees and IC must wash their hands often with an alcohol-based sanitizer (minimum 60% alcohol) or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees and IC are constantly reminded to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
- We are providing our employees and IC with disinfectant wipes and are routinely wiping down and disinfecting all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, including but not limited to door handles/knobs, tools, countertops, toilets, and doorknobs.
- Dynamic Colors, Inc. will assess job requests and prioritize accordingly. We are prepared to modify our business practices if needed to minimize risk to our clients, employees, independent contractors and the community at large.
As always, the health and well-being of our clients and employees/IC is our top priority. We will continue to monitor this situation, please feel free to contact us below If you have any questions or concerns.